From laboratory to plant, our creative spirit is everywhere. Our employees are skilled at finding ways where others think there are none. Our unique blend of distinct characteristics define our loyalty, tenacity and vision.
In striving to be an employer of choice, Sasol ensures that our recruitment and selection process is fair and impartial. We welcome to our teams skilled, exceptional and motivated people who are passionate about our business.
Learnerships are learning programmes that require on the job learning supported by structured or institutional learning.
You can take up a learnership in the following fields:
- Chemical Plant Operations
- Instrumentation and Control
- Electrical operations
- Artisan, Senior Artisan, Specialist Artisan, Master Artisan
- Technician, Technologist, Engineer
- Foreman, Area Manager, Operations/Maintenance Manager
- Learning Practitioner (LP), Principal LP, Learning Manager, Senior Learning Manager
Qualifications and expertise
- Grade 12 with Maths HG/SG (does NOT include Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- Grade 12 Physical Science HG/SG (does NOT include Life Sciences, Science Literacy, Functional Science, Natural Science and General Science)
- Grade 12 English passed OR an
N3 Certificate with Maths, Engineering Science, Business English and any 2 subjects passed (total of 5 subjects)