CLOSING DATE:26 FEBRUARY 2019
Purpose of the Job: To perform Administrative Assistant Duties for the Direct Claims Team.
Key Performance Areas
- Follow up on queries.
- Completing payment requisition on offers made.
- Drawing and filing of correspondence received.
- Updating claims system.
- Collecting and delivering files to all relevant departments.
- Copying of necessary documents and sending to relevant stake holders.
- Road shows.
- Liaising with claimants.
Qualifications and Experience
- NQF 4(Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1 year experience.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Computer literacy.
- Organisation, admin & interpersonal skills.
- Time & desk Management.
- Personal mastery
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer orientation and customer focus
Total cost to company of the minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is
R185 338.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience
Closing date: 26 February 2019
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at the RAF, Cape Town branch; e-mail address is CPTRecruitment@raf.co.za OR hand delivered to 2nd Floor, Correspondence Department, 1 Thibault Square, Long Street, Cape Town.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short cv with a maximum of 5 pages