Closing date 29 January 2018
Premier recruits and invest in its employees for the long term. The company believes that its growth depends on them having the right people with the right skills and the right attitude. Premier is currently looking for a suitable candidate who is interested in embarking on a Leanership with the Grain Milling Federation. This opportunity is based at the Durban Mill, KZN.
Outputs and Responsibilities
- Report to the nominated coach/mentor and Learning and Development Practitioner as required.
- Advise Premier, where necessary, regarding all their qualification requirements
- Supply Premier, where necessary, with all required documentation as requested
- Employ diligence in meeting study and assessment requirements
- Attend all classes as per schedule
- Complete workplace assignments and complete logbook
- Report any absenteeism as per the requirements of the leave policy
- Notify Premier of any changes to their programme
- Report for duty timeously and always comply with the Premier Code of Conduct and Code of Behaviour.
- Matric with math’s and science (not older than 24 months at time of application)
-Must have obtained 60% pass rate in both subjects
- Office Management/Office Systems and Processes
- Attention to detail
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Team Work
- Deadline Driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time Management/ Planning
- Customer focused
- Problem Solving Attributes