Closing Date:17 December 2018
PetroSA is offering a limited number of apprenticeship training opportunities in the following trades at its Centre of Excellence (COE) in Mossel Bay:
- Apprenticeship – Fitting
- Apprenticeship – Boilermaking
- Apprenticeship – Electrical
- Apprenticeship – Welding
- Apprenticeship – Instrumentation
- Apprenticeship -Turning
Successful candidates will be placed on a COE apprenticeship programme under a training contract that will cover the cost of the training including a monthly stipend as determined by COE. The programme will start in APRIL 2019 and will run for a period of approximately 36 months.
PetroSA continues to play an instrumental role in the country’s transformation through a range of activities that span the petroleum chain. Starting with the exploration and production of oil and natural gas, we sell petrochemical products to South Africa’s major oil companies and export petrochemical products to the international markets.
PetroSA reserves the right not to award any training contracts under this invitation.
- Must be South Africa citizen residing in the Western Cape
- Grade 11 with 40% pass in Math (NOT Maths Literacy) and physical Science OR N2 and Engineering Science (with related drawings and trade theory for the trade you are applying for).
- Must able to read. write and communicate in English.
- Must be fit ( metical and Security screening be conducted
- Must be Unemployed
- Must never have been on a previous apprenticeship program.
- Must NOT be currently studying with any Other institution Or plan to be studying in 2019.
- Applicants who have Obtained a Degree or would be for this programmer.
- Candidates can only apply for a learning opportunity in ONE trade.
- Only applications submitted through the petroSA Career portal win be
- PetroSA reserves the right not to award any training contracts this invitation.
- PetroSA is providing a training opportunity and this not guarantee future employment within petroSA.
- PetroSA is committed to employment equity and selection of candidates will be done in with our Employment Equity PLAN.