CLOSING DATE: 29 MARCH 2018
Nampak is looking for a Glass Making Trainees at the Glass Roodekop factory in Johannesburg.
Nampak is a manufacturer of nonperishable packaging for beverages and food, offers the largest number of packaging careers in Africa!
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability
- Being willing to undergo intense on-the-job training and other related training
- Attaining practical and theoretical experience
- Completing all required theoretical modules
- Completing all required Practical Assessments
- Qualifying within a maximum 3 year period
- Have completed Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science ( 50% minimum) or NCV level 3
- Have excellent mechanical and technical ability
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Be ambitious with a drive to learn and improve
- Be willing to work shifts and overtime
- Be available to commence/start training on 1 April 2018