mrpSPORT is looking for a highly organised, professional and confident individual to support the Managing Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity and requires a person who loves the MRPSPORT brand and can approach this job with enthusiasm in delivering a professional support function.
It is important that this person has a high level of integrity in dealing with confidential information.
Full secretarial function which includes and is not limited to:
– Administrative duties and responsibilities
– Travel (International and Local)- arrangement of travel itineraries and bookings
– Taking and typing of minutes
– Planning and scheduling of meetings, lunches and functions
– General Office Management
– Min 6 years related experience
– Computer literate (MS Office)
– Exceptional Excel skills
– Technologically Savvy
– Valid driver’s license
– Own vehicle
In addition, you should possess the following characteristics:
– Excellent organisational and planning abilities
– Ability to take initiative
– Strong communication and relationship skills
– An eye for detail and accuracy
– Ability to work under pressure and independently
– Assertive and professional
– Deadline driven
– Great team player
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.