Closing Date: 01 May 2018
AECI Limited would like to appoint 35 unemployed Learners to train in a Chemical Operations (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in the Gauteng area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake Plant Operator experiential training with a Chemical Plant environment.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 2 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science / Chemical Engineering S4.
- South African youth.
- Ability to work within a Chemical Plant environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Communication skills.
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
- Apply Online for the AECI Chemical Operations Learnership Programme in Gauteng
- Apply Online for the AECI Chemical Operations Learnership Programme in KZN